Northgate Primary School Uniform List
Our school uniform is a combination of grey/black and navy blue. Most items can be bought from High Street shops. Items marked with a * below, some of which have the school logo on, are sold in Harrisons School outfitters (https://hschoolwear.co.uk/). There is a price list on this page.
The following are required
- Grey/black or navy skirt/pinafore dress/ shorts/trousers (skirts should be at least knee length and of a style that allows the children to sit comfortably on the floor).
- White blouse, white shirt or polo shirt *.
- Navy blue sweatshirt * or cardigan *, without a hood, either plain or with the Northgate logo.
- Plain white, blue, black or grey short or knee length socks (not over the knee) or
- Black, navy or grey tights
- Grey/black or navy shorts or trousers (not jogging bottoms)
- In Key Stage 2 (from Year 3) all children are expected to wear a school tie * with their white shirt.
- Warm coat with a hood for cold weather – children do go outside when it is cold and wet. (Waterproof coats with the school logo are also available from Harrisons).
(Optional item – blue and white checked or striped dress in the summer term only)
Shoes: Children should wear one of the following
- Shoes – flat, black and appropriate for school
- Trainers – plain without logos
(Optional item – Sandals (closed in and fastened securely/not flip,flop types) in the summer term; boots (plain black that allow children to sit comfortably on the floor) in the colder months).
PE Kit – the following are required:
- Grey/black or navy shorts
- Plain white T-shirt or polo shirt
- A pair of plimsolls (indoor) – Velcro fastenings are useful for young children
- Trainers for outdoor PE
(Optional Items – Plain or school logo black or navy jumpers can be worn (no logos, brands or slogans; grey/black or navy jogging bottoms for outdoor lessons in cold weather)