We are currently seeking an After School Club Supervisor for one hour 45 minutes per day 3.15pm – 5.00pm, 2 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday).
- Undertake the daily supervision of the After School Club developing and maintaining high standards throughout to ensure the welfare of the children
- Planning and preparing play opportunities within a safe and caring environment, ensuring that the children have a sociable and enjoyable time.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children ensuring they are discharged to an appropriate adult.
- Help set up and tidy the room at the beginning and end of each club
- Keep all toys and equipment safe and clean at all times
- Where necessary and appropriate, to lead games and activities with the children
- Providing snacks and refreshments and ensuring that hygiene and health and safety standards are met.
Salary scale E7 - 38 weeks per year
We will request a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) for the successful candidate.