0.60 Key Stage 2 Teacher
At Northgate Community Primary School our Vision is for children to be proud of themselves and strive to be the best that they can; to feel understood and supported to achieve success; to be safe and happy; to learn the skills to give them confidence to face the future; to know how to behave well; to be treated equally and to feel important within their school, family and the wider community. We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our friendly, welcoming school.
Our friendly and ambitious school ‘has been judged “Good” by Ofsted (July 2018). We have been awarded the ‘Marjorie Boxall’ award for our Nurturing practice and are looking for a team member who will embrace this.
Our ideal applicant will:
- Be an experienced teacher, able to make learning enjoyable
- Be able to form positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- Have high expectations of behaviour, effort and attitude and the necessary strategies to promote these qualities
- Have recent experience of Year 6, knowledge of the National Curriculum and an understanding of the standards required by the assessment framework and end of year SATs
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A friendly school with a supportive staff team and well behaved children who are ready to learn
- Well-resourced brand new classrooms and pleasant working environment
- A leadership team open to new ideas that lead to enriched learning
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and a possible leadership role in the future
Northgate Primary School is committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to confirm whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Visits to the school are welcome, please telephone 01493 856515 to organise an appointment.
For more information apply to the Headteacher at the above address
Closing date for applications: 11th July 2022
Interviews will take place on: 13th July 2022